If you are unhappy with your purchase or would like to return your items, please send your item(s) back to our Distribution Center (5530 Arville St, Suite B Las Vegas, NV 89118 in accordance with the following Return Policy:
- Items must be sent back within 7 days of the delivery date.
- Incorrect or Missing Items (Note: If such items are not reported within 2 days of delivery, we will not issue store credit. Please email email@example.com for assistance.)
- Items must be free of stains, residue, deodorant, or wear/use
- Cleaning Supplies, Rolling Papers & Wraps are non-returnable.
- Hemper reserves the right to apply a 50% restocking fee.
- All returns are refunded via online store credit in the form of a Hemper Gift Card or Account Credit.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are received at our Distribution Center.
- Hemper does not provide pre-paid return labels; you will be responsible for covering the shipping costs to return.
- Return drop-offs are not accepted at our Distribution Center or corporate office.
Additional notes: Depending on the shipping method and carrier selected, your return package may take several days to reach us. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, Hemper will not issue store credit for your returns. Once your return is fully processed, we will issue you store credit in the form of a Hemper E-Gift Card for use on a future purchase. E-Gift Cards never expire, and are redeemable right away!
Helpful Hint: if returning by mail, we suggest using USPS flat rate shipping (ONLY IF UNDER 1LB) for convenience (you can find information on flat rate shipping via USPS.com or by clicking here). You will be responsible for covering shipping costs to return items and shipping charges must be prepaid.
RESERVED RIGHTS REGARDING RETURNS
Hemper reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of possible usage
- An irregular or excessive returns history used, damaged, or missing items; or,
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, Hemper reserves the right to refuse service (both in-store and online) to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above. Non-Hemper items sent to our Distribution Center will be discarded upon receipt.
RETURNED TO SENDER & REFUSED PACKAGES
This can happen if 1) an address is invalid or missing information 2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package 3) the order is refused by the customer at the time of delivery. Returned to sender or refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the initial shipping charge. We are unable to replace or reship in these instances as all returned shipments are processed by our Returns Department. Instead, please use the E-Gift Card to place a new order using the correct address. Keep in mind that we do not guarantee your items will be in-stock at the time of your reorder.
Note: We are unable to make changes to orders that are placed on our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery. Hemper does not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Upon delivery of your order, please thoroughly check the items you received. Since glass is fragile and a lot can happen on its way to you, we offer Route Insurance at minimal cost – just in case. Route Shipping Insurance is required for all replacement claims and the claim has to be issued within 48 hours of delivery. The insurance must be added to your cart prior to order completion. Once your order is insured, your order will be protected against loss, theft, and damage. Filing a claim with Route is easy! Follow the link provided in the confirmation email sent by firstname.lastname@example.org. Blemishes to products will not be considered as part of a damaged item. All refunds and replacements will be at the discretion of customer support.
INCORRECT OR MISSING ITEMS
Upon delivery of your order, please thoroughly check the items you received. If there are items from your order that are incorrect or missing, we ask that you please provide us with pictures of the following within 48 hours of delivery:
- The original packaging your items came in.
- The packing slip that came inside your package.
- The items that you received in your package.
To help expedite the process please include the photos in your initial email to email@example.com.